We are dedicated to developing superb collaboration. The Team Diagnostic Survey is a research-based assessment that can be used for any kind of team, and its purpose is to measure the handful of team features that are most consequential for team performance. Join the community of practitioners, leaders, teams and scholars who share the aspiration to create and support great teams.
- Foster Team Effectiveness by Fulfilling Key Leadership Functions
- What is Team Effectiveness?
- We need a revolution in team coaching
- The TDS Survey: 6 Conditions of Team Effectiveness with Dr. Ruth Wageman, Pauline Willis & Dr. Krister Lowe
- Leading teams when the time is right
- The Team Diagnostic Survey and the 60-30-10 Rule for Coaching Teams
- Terrific #teamwork: Designing, coaching & assessing teams
- Team Diagnostic Survey 6 Conditions of Team Effectiveness Webinar
- When and how team leaders matter